View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:57 PM
sec1rxg
PPCGeeks Regular

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprachar View Post
Howdy all. I made the mistake of catching up on work the past 10 days or so and another few hundred pages have slipped by...

Anyway, I'm currently running Feb 1st Standard 23518 on Sprint and it works pretty well, but not quite as smooth as one of the earlier Jan/25318 ROM from NRG.

I am going to flash again today. It looks like people are having probs with the 2/10-CookieMonster builds. So I think I will go with 2/7-23529. Can somebody whos running this one help bring me up to date:

1. Is max really faster when its cooked in or should I just add it later?
2. Here's my list of fixes - do I still need any/all of these in the 2/7 build?

MMS/SMS - (disable HTC/Install ArcSoft Method) (Current ARC is cooked in right?)
I am always looking for the best way to have fast, simple working SMS/MMS, the above has worked well on the last couple builds.
delete OM10qs to fix ringtones
ReplyAll2ReplyFix.cab
FacebookSDK.dll (fix FB albums)
JVH3 Weather City Editor (I think somebody had a better way to add a city...)
Notification LED Enable options cab
Disable doc indexer (Actually I think I read this ver kills it out the box?)
Opera 10 Fixes (Default Rotate)
Sprint Keyboard fix
Install Voice Command and patch
Marketplace Sprint fix cab

I hate to have Sashimi load a bunch of redundant garbage, so if anybody knows whats unnecessary off the top of their head that would be GREAT!

Thanks...

EDIT: Crap-now I wonder if I should wait for 2.5.2012; is there a compelling reason if I am only going to the 2/7 cab anyway?
I had the same issue you did with ROM FEB_10 / Cookie moster, actually its not a bad MOD, the WM build might have somthing to do with it. Here's what I did, I flashed Feb 04 23519 with a 26MB Page Pool from 22MB (battery life is way better) and then added Cookie Monster v. 1.5.4 after I had Sashimi do its thing. I added: Tsowen taskbar, sprint keyboard fix and the white flip clock, and all seems to runnning fine. Waiting for 2012 in the meantime.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483