View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:54 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Sense screen is shifted upward please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannieboiz View Post
For some reason, my sense screen is shifted up a little bit exposing part of the today screen on the bottom... does anyone know how to fix this?
You need to give a little more info. What version of sense are you running and what SYS? If it's 2011/12 sense and 6.5.x, I don't think you need a positionfix anymore for sense. If both of those are true, I would look in \windows\startup and see if you have positionfix.lnk of interceptor.lnk in there. If you do, copy the .lnk to a different location and delete it from the startup folder. Then restart your phone and see if sense if moved down.

Edit - you might also have this problem if using positionfix/interceptor with any version of manila on COM2 WM6.5 SYS (218xx) or WM6.1.

Last edited by mwalt2; 02-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.