gtcoffe
PPCGeeks Regular

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Sero Plan Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa_MD View Post
No they are not going to want the free phone back because you are opening a two-year contract under sero 59.99, if you were to cancel it under contract they would want you to return it if under thirty days, if over thirty days you get early termination fee and might even charge you for the phone but I doubt it.

You should be able to activate any phone iden or cdma without problems.

First day: I would do the plan swap first. Make sure you emphasize to the rep that you want the contract dates unchanged: Once you have the two lines listed under you account on sprint.com account you should also be able to swap your old line/number into your sero plan and your new line/number into your everything plan. All you're doing are plan swaps to keep your number but don't mention this to rep.

On the 2nd day do phone/esn swaps.

Your contract dates should stay the same, the every line with the new number 99.99 should stay out-of-contract/month-to-month and your new sero line with old phone number swapped in already should be up in two years. All you're doing are phone swaps.

Third day, after verifying contract dates are the same on your sprint.com account and everything looks as planned then cancel the out-of-contract line and sell free phone or whatever you want to do with it.

I'm breaking down the steps in separate days so you don't consfuse the rep and so you can verify everything was done properly on your sprint.com account.
This description sounds like you don't need to get the gsm phone first....is this true? Your directions are wonderful but I need this tiny clarification. Thanks PM me please!