View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:38 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-8 ][ v1.51 ][ 23529 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisk View Post
So, I just reflashed with the latest 1.51 kitchen, and for some reason Groovefish still doesn't work for me. The app locks up when I try to search for something. Has anyone seen this and have a fix for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Yeah, groovefish is pretty much done. You shouldn't cook it into your roms. Grooveshark.com updated their search parameters so groove doesn't really work anymore. They are working on a fix for it at xda.
scilor at xda will probably come up with a fix for groovefish shortly. You'll be find it in this thread when he does. I'd just go with nanogroove. It's much nicer and actually works (does cost $5 if you want to use more than 5 min at a time) .