View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenlink View Post
Thanks. I had installed the Sprint Extras but forgot to do the soft reset.

On another note, I've noticed than whenever I used a wired headset with the phone it shows a notification that bluetooth is on. Never saw that with other ROMs. Is that a quirk with this particular one?
That is just the taskbar icons answer to the headset being plugged in. I don't think there is a headset icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
Ok people, I figured out what that 3 beep tone is that plays on the first call after a soft reset. It is the phone notifying us that Voice Privacy is not available. Does this tone happen to EVERYONE? Or just to some of us?

If I turn of "Notify When Voice Privacy Is Unavailable" and soft reset and then make a call, it does not give me the tone. If I turn it back on and then soft reset, it DOES give me the tone one the 1st call. Is this normal for Voice Privacy to not be working on our handsets? Does Sprint have this turned off on their network? Or has Voice Privacy been turned off on my phone by Sprint cuz someone is listening in on my conversations?

Please, if everyone could reply with whether or not they get the tone would be great. Kind of worries me a bit.

Thanks!

--housinit
This is a generic ROM. I'm not positive but you may be able to solve the issue by installing your carrier cab.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 2 times.