View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak X View Post
Go to the tools folder and look for Sprint Extras, tap on it and let it install, softreset and then go to Settings, then System and the prl should be there.
Thank you for answering that. I didn't get here in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_iii View Post
Pretty harsh on verizon...

runs out of memory within 1-2 minutes with nothing but mail running...

set page pool to 4 (selected radio 4) should I use custom instead?

no way to page out to sd card?
flash size 512mb

phone:
total96mb
used 91.4mb
free 4.6mb (avg after cleaning sometimes up to 6mb)
Programs: (can't we adjust some of the program availability over to phone?)
total 259mb
used 94.6mb
free 164.5mb

What do Tmobile and others have for storage? (are they typically 1gb?)
Yes I know I have it pretty packed full. I'm getting ready for a new release.........several issues fixed..........and also making a LITE version as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by housinit View Post
I also noticed this sound. It only happens on the first call I make after a soft reset. After that, I get no tone. It almost seems like its a tone telling you that some app opened up, but I cant figure out what it is. I was curious if anyone had anymore info on this. It is a 3 tone sound that happens right at the beginning of connection.

--housinit
It is supposed to do that everytime your connection goes through.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 2 times.