View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 11:57 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
Hi everybody! Long time lurker, first time poster

I decided to jump into the Apache scene here so I purchased an xv6700 from Ebay for a pretty good price. The seller said the device was heavily used, but that was ok for me. I just got the device today and had a chance to play around with it. I hooked up the unit to the charger and let it charge for a few hours. I then powered on the unit and got to the "Screen Alignment" set up page.

Well, for the life of me I cannot get passed this page. I have tried everything from cleaning the edges with paper and compressed air and taping with the finest point I could find. Sadly I have had no luck in getting past this screen.

From the reset page it appears the device is running the 2.02 VZW rom. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I have contacted the seller because he did not mention this in the auction. But I really would like to start using this unit. Any help would be appreciated!
does it have a screen protecter on it?