View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:20 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal253 View Post
Okay I'm having a huge problem installing TSowen taskbar to my Roms. I've tried every new release of 6.5.x roms. Everytime I install the cab, the softkeys on the bottom taskbar are greyed out, and no start menu button. So basically I have to reflash because I cant get into TC or file explorer. So I tried copying dlls to Windows directory and same thing happens. I believe its because no tsowen taskbar has the editted shellres (start menu) to allow the start menu to be at the bottom taskbar..I tried bringing this subject up in a reeseboy rom thread, and I was advised to ask the question in a kitchen thread and Ive also tried bringing it up in every 6.5 taskbar thread..Im just not familiar with building kitchens or cabs or dlls..thanks for any reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
I've been on 1.7 (28014) with the tsowen taskbar for a while now. No problems here.

can you maybe upload the cab you're using? (or DLLs you're replacing) I'm getting the idea maybe unreal is using a bad cab since apparently he's been having this problem with multiple builds...