View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 02:39 PM
scope
Lurker
Threadstarter

scope is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
if you haven't got a suggested link to something helpfull why reply back the way you did -Fitbryan

I did a search here and the net and yes it comes up as a noted issue but vz wont' fix it. It is also an issue with 6700 and EVDO. I figured there may have been something someone here had come across. I noticed one of the fixes in the Helmi_c WM6 release mentioned working x1/evdo, but it doesn't seem to be working. I noticed that part after looking at the thread and then I went through 2/3 of the reported bugs section but hadn't come across anything yet.

boardcoach- Thank you for a response that was insightfull and helpfull. I actually reinstalled WM6, but I had been contemplating reinstalling WM5 from stock and see if the problem exist still or not.

I am getting on the phone with them in a few minutes, and try the reset you were refering.

Note to others: Please respond with helpfull advice like coach did. fit is a shining example of how not to help anyone except to claim they are dumb by suggesting a search first. Searches are done by how the person doing the search thinks up relevant terms for their problem. At least say you could do a search using the following: keywords fitbryan+rude, and give the link you found.

It is one thing to be rude, but rude to a community that is asking for help and expecting it in a generous way like many have had is just not needed.

Thanks again coach.