View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:48 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirodj5 View Post
I'm using MaxrootromcomboGV0117

I've noticed 4 things
1. my keypad and end call buttons are off the bottom of the screen

2. my text messages don't show up in the sense window. i need to hit all messages to see new texts

3. if i launch excel, i am able to pichk and launch an existing file but if i hit "new" button, nothing happens

4. i really like the purple wallpaper option. i would like to have this file for future roms- does anyone have this and is there any way to make it static or does it have to be dynamic?

Is anyone else experiencing the problems i listed in 1-3 above and or have a fix for any of the above issues

thanks in advance
I will check into the text issue.
Maybe the bubble add on is causing issues that I did not expect.

Did not have any dialer issues while testing here.
Will check it.

Not sure about Excel as I just made sure it opened and ran.
Will look into it.
Maybe I need to port something else over for it to work correctly.
May try a new build here soon as well and that may fix it.

Not sure what purple wallpaper you are referring to.
Max Manila animated wall?
If so it is a Manila file and can be extracted.

Thanks for the feedback my friend.