View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:18 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Only stupid people ... ask the stupid questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Biker View Post
Hey everyone!

Will a TP/TP2 ROM work on a Diamond? (thinking ROM layouts/themes are different?). I'm going to go ahead and try some anyways. Just wondering if other Lurkers feeling the same way.
I'm just getting bored and frustrated with trying most Diamond ROMz here.

I'm in various Kitchens ... trying some borking...
Right now, I like the PPCk-BuildOS.

Mass quanities of alcohol go to OMJ, Energy and STX. (honourable mention to Juicy for the awesome avatar)
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
(Energy and STX where are you guys?)

P.S. I still haven't found the (correct) phone pad for texting
No, you cannot use ROMs for other devices on the Diamond. Most of the stuff in a ROM is not device specific (EXT packages, SYS, etc.), but some of the xip is and the OEMDrivers are. If you flash another device's ROM to your Diamond, it will not boot (though I think you can get into boot-loader and flash another ROM...so it's not bricked).