View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:13 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: basic kitchen question

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddseedd View Post
I used a rom and kitchen to edit someones rom and remove apps they had included, but how do i include other apps that the original rom did not have?

thanks in advance
whos kitchen did you use? the kitchen should have the options to add and remove programs already. Calkulins kitchen has everything loaded on it already. it is located here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95635

to include other apps that aren't in the kitchen (calkulins kitchen has most used apps already) you would have to have the oems and add them to the kitchen. oems are located in the ext folder i think.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-16-2010 at 09:16 PM.