View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Hey storyr I love this app. I put on the traffic cams for the interstate in my area. Will come in handy when responding to Car accidents. I can pull up the cams and it will help in my routing to get to the scene the fastest way possible. Your application may actually become a LIFESAVER, literally. This is awesome and I will be passing it on to my PPC carrying buddies at our local Fire Department. We cover over 15 Miles of I75 just south of Atlanta.
Thanks. It's nice to see this feature help folks get home from work faster, find the least crowded ski lift, or keep an eye on their pet - but the amazing part is folks like you who put it to serious use to get a job done.

One note: I authored the PhatPhinger theme, but WeatherPanel is not "my" application. As you probably know, it was abandoned by the original author - I've only kept it up and running for the community...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
I do have one question. I saw where you have a simple today screen in one of your post. It turned me on to this app because it was small and took up less screen space. But after downloading and installing I lost the location of that post and have searched all over and seem to be overlooking it. If you know what I am talking about please post the link where you had the screen shot so I can find it again. Thanks again for a LIFESAVING app.
I've posted a lot of screenshots Do you think it was the PhatPhinger theme, or another? If you can recall more details (screen color, etc.), PM me with them and I'll dig around...