View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 01:05 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Sorry I'm new here and may get shotdown but Suck at searching and can never find anything. My problem is that last night my vision services were working fine till for some reason it started to give me error 67 and the 1012 codes. I even went throught the hassle of calling tech support and got a really nice lady who helped me try to reset the phone 3 different times. weird thing though even after reseting my phone I kept all my programs.

So after all that my vision still isnt working on the phone and she told me to take it to sprint to have them look at it......

Thanks
Yea you are somewhat OT for this post (and for this forum as well), but I would suggest you go into settings/connections/manage and make sure your phone as modem connection is not picked. It should be on auto or Sprint PCS. Also it appears your hardreset did not take, ie you did not do it right. I would try that again, but do it as a last resort.