View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand525 View Post
Hi Chuck_IV, thanks for your response, but looking at the EnergyRom thread and its pics, neither one of the issues seem to be apparent with the rom. I haven't used the rom, so I can't verify, but I don't see why the pics would be changed.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...90&postcount=3
Based on the little + sign seen on the # of messages bubble, I'm guessing those are screen shots of the 23518 sys version(which has email threading but is buggy), which may be using an updated manila that corrected these problems. I dunno. The 2188X series with the landscape seems to be the version that is showing these issues.

I've tried MightRom's, Energy's prior release(not the ones released yesterday), Silence and am currently running Deck's SSS with landscape and they ALL had the same 2 bugs(among other bugs).

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 01-15-2010 at 02:16 PM.