View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:21 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceNOLO View Post
This is actually the WORST ROM I have ever put onto my Sprint Touch PRO. It is slow, unresponsive, and does not do what it says, (at least this is my experience) I had less trouble with the OTB ROM. It looks great, but if you actually need to use your device and not just look at it, this ROM is useless. It wouldnt even sync my device using activesync. it kept saying your device is not recognized. I even stripped it of useless apps in hopes that it would speed up. In the end I feel like 2 hours of my life were wasted, because i have to flash another ROM, one that will actually work with activesync.
Well ok then.
Nice seeing you here but you have said nothing useful or even what rom you were using.
All these roms work and are not slow useless or unresponsive.
I have to say user error.

If you still want to try the rom then we will help you but if you just want to bash a rom that you have not even tried to get working then these roms are not for you.
They all work " OTB " with no added tweaks or work needed.
Guess you have not read the download page or this thread.

I hope you find a better, useful rom some where else.

Have a great day.