View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:47 AM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

I really like the 23518 rom. Here is some feedback and wishes.....nice job

I love the...themes, the ability to update online thru ftp, pandora, netflix, and the general feel of the rom. Thank you for not having the htc notifier when i click the taskbar so I can use the new WM dropdown

I wish.....it had My phone (at a minimum) and Marketplace (if you can) and I wish your tsks and wallpapers came loaded on the rom but with the ftp that might be moot. I kind of wish the start menu was stock or the stuff reorganized a little, I have a hard time finding things and when you install stuff its goes into the base folder but I see I can reorganize with the REstart utiity (I know nit picky).

On the ftp I can see the list on the white pallet but I cant really click on the links. I can however click on the blank area below the links and access the links (they show up when i click the area) but only a few the rest are hidden outside of the pallet (I hope that makes sense).

I had your medium hill background on the today screen after i flashed but manila has a black background. I tried to find the image to add it to manilla but I cant find it.....

A few bugs on my install....
I found was at 11:02 last night the manilla clock showed 11:0 and then the top half of 1 and the bottom half of 2 in the right number position. Might just be a 2.5 thing or a random fluke.

Google Maps doesnt run, it prompts me to download an update (Looks like version 3.3.1). Now I have two links, one in the internet folder, one in the base folder (I think i can fix that restart). As you can see I am trying hard to find bugs and this is all I can come up with at the moment

A future wish if even feasible it would be really tight if a the rom came cleaner and your update feature allowed me to visit a page with a list cabs that I can multiselect and then install all of them...kind of like a kitchen on wheels...we can all have dreams.