View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan
Do you know about the weather database editor? You may just be trying to add cities manually without using an app, but it sounds like you just don't want to add a cab. With the database editor, you copy out a manila file, edit it, and put it back. No cab to install.

I used the weather database editor with 6.1 and it worked fine. I have upgraded to 6.5, and I DON'T know if this still works. I just haven't gotten around to tweaking my cities yet. Since you're on stock Sprint, this shouldn't be an issue since you don't have 6.5 yet . . . sorry.

Check HERE and HERE.
thx alot secretagentman (lol), thats exactly what im trying to do. i will try this in a sec and ill b back to hit the thx button.