View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:18 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I swear, I don't think any of you have actually used an iPhone for an amount of time longer than a glance at the electronics store. I had the iPhone 3G the day it came out for about 6 months last year before coming to Sprint, trust me, its WAYYYYYYYYYY better than WinMo. The only reason I switched is because ATT had 3G issues in my area and the price of ATT service was not worth it.

Now if Sprint was able to get the iPhone and I can put it on Sero, I'll jump in a heartbeat. Even if I had to pay twice the price of my Sero, the iPhone is still worth it. Yes, its that much better. The only thing I didn't like is Apple has too much control, but you can jailbreak it and tell Apple to go screw themselves. I hate Apple with a passion, but I have to admit the iPhone rocks!
Don't take this the wrong way, because I am not trying to sound like a douche, I am simply saying, if you like iphone so much you should just stick with AT&T regardless.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME