View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
Thanks my friend for making my (birth)day even sweeter!!! Let my try it and get back to you. One more thing, I tried latest combo ROM today and after sometime I saw weird white screen (of death) for couple of times. I had to soft reset both the times. I am thinking of using the version which you have released on 12th. I just have change the regional setting (for language and 12hr. clock) but I don't think there is any other problem besides these. Did anyone else encountered this white screen issue?
You are welcome my friend and Happy Birthday.

No white screens here but then again with cooking so many roms I don't get to run any one for too long. LOL
I am aware of a few minor issues with a few roms but for the most part they all seem really good.