View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 11:25 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey storyr I love this app. I put on the traffic cams for the interstate in my area. Will come in handy when responding to Car accidents. I can pull up the cams and it will help in my routing to get to the scene the fastest way possible. Your application may actually become a LIFESAVER, literally. This is awesome and I will be passing it on to my PPC carrying buddies at our local Fire Department. We cover over 15 Miles of I75 just south of Atlanta. I do have one question. I saw where you have a simple today screen in one of your post. It turned me on to this app because it was small and took up less screen space. But after downloading and installing I lost the location of that post and have searched all over and seem to be overlooking it. If you know what I am talking about please post the link where you had the screen shot so I can find it again. Thanks again for a LIFESAVING app.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>