View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:18 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

I do care bout having a nice phone. wth is the hero a pos! i think not..lol

Ive gone through every smart phone out on sprint.. pre. which to me still is the best os atm.. hardware not as good..

tour. tp2 hero..moment.. before diamond tp. vogue. mogul. curve.. pearl. u name it..

but still would never go to att for the iphone.. go to verizon for teh droid.. or to t-mobile for the nexus or hd2...lol granted those are nice phones. not worth it to spend more monthly.. and not have great coverage where i live..

and its not stupid to switch carriers and use the tp2 on t-mobile.. cause if u like the phone.. and like t-mobile and its all free. why not.. then when your nexus or hd2 comes out.. pay full price and get your nice phone.lol are u saying u would look bad if u do not have the latest and greatest.. cause if it all bout how u look.. then u shouldnt be using wm in the first place. u should have a iphone jailbrake it and go to t-mobile.lol i chose function over form.. and what works for me. i could care less what i look like in public. im married with 3 kids. i dont have time to impress people with what i have or look like...my girls are the most important thing to me.. lol