View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you do realize hspa+ isn't available yet, so more then likely most websites will not be talking about it since no one knows when the release will be. Just like going from evdo to evdo reva, as long as the phone can process the speeds i'm sure no actual radio upgrade is needed. When evdo was available all phones only said evdo, when evdo rev a was available all phones got the upgrade instantly. I'm not positive but only time will tell. No need for us to go back and forth, though i know you want a reason to keep sprint because all other reasons are looking bleak.
Couldn't be further from the truth! Sprint has been nothing but a terrible experience for me, I'm out of contract with them now and my girlfriend is on T-Mobile, they have excellent coverage and service here, I can get a pretty reasonable no-contract plant with them etc, I can't wait to switch to T-Mobile!

All that said, I hope I end up being wrong and that the HD2 supports 21mbps, but I doubt it.