View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
You do realize that the link you posted is just a blog post by some guy right? The link I sent you where is says 7.2mbps is Google's spec page for their own phone.
Reading comprehension is key, but take what you will from it all. All I can tell you is that the HD2 will not do 21mbps and you're only setting yourself up for disappointment. I'm moving on now, good luck to you sir.
you do realize hspa+ isn't available yet, so more then likely most websites will not be talking about it since no one knows when the release will be. Just like going from evdo to evdo reva, as long as the phone can process the speeds i'm sure no actual radio upgrade is needed. When evdo was available all phones only said evdo, when evdo rev a was available all phones got the upgrade instantly. I'm not positive but only time will tell. No need for us to go back and forth, though i know you want a reason to keep sprint because all other reasons are looking bleak.
Google is the next skynet