View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 12:17 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecannon View Post
If only I didn't have SERO...
Change your plan to Everything 450 and ask for a discount/credit to be placed on your account for part of the extra cost in service because you're inconvenienced to switch phone/service because they don't have a rel placement or any other way to resolve your issue.

You can get $20/m for 24 months to help offset the price. Keep in mind YMMV, be nice and courteous, these are people you're dealing with that work for the company.

For New Years (31st) I flipped my lid, lost my cool, but apologized to the guy from the start, told him I am sorry he's gotta hear it from me that way, but he is representative a company with which I am upset at for their service.

He says, "look I understand your frustration and I am not taking is personally." That he is trying his best to resolve the issue, but they have limits on how far or what they can do.. Especially when something is just not in stock.

That said, while typing this, I gave my local store manager my daily call to check. After 3 weeks calling everyday (not pestering they asked me to make sure to call each day early morning, because it's hit or miss) the manager says to me..."looks like we got lucky"... WOOT! Wednesday afternoon I pick it up.

Dry humping it when I get it comes to mind.... lol

P.S. for being too much of a pest, I lost my unltd shared n&w at 5pm perk and they couldn't put it back, since it doesn't exists (according to them) anymore. For switching from Everything 450 to Everything Plus 500.. But got 6pm nights + $5 reoccurring credit..