Threadstarter

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1261410790
Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Just found this thread a lot of good info here! I just put together my [Guide] USCC TP2 to EnergyROM

Check out let me know if there is anything missing or additions to help out future USCC
Very nice compilation! Don't fully agree with all choices, but that's where it's called "personalization". I tried NRG's ROMs and found the same issue with them as the stock ROM and actually worse, bloat. I just switched back from Winmo build 28014 to 21887 due to the same reason. I like MightyMike's ROMs due to their clean and clear nature, just the basics. Takes to customizations much better in my opinion.

My current configuration:
MightyROM WAR 12/30
Santod's new clock array (I love having a skinnable analog clock)
I have two clock skins installed for the array:
Santod's 2.5 Chrome Trans Flip
Jaguaralani MaxManila Single Ring Analog
num5kull's complete_panel_remove
num5kull's remove_top_&_bottom_curtain
Santod's 2.5 bubble slider cab here
psShutXP Power Key

Probably the best one of all:
Pegasus Modified Taskbar cab here Only taskbar I've found that doesn't display the NO-SIM notification. Only drawback, it displays EVDO connection as 3G (but does so flawlessly, still goes to 1x occasionally in bad reception as it should)

The ones that have became standards for me across all ROMs have been cRaCK*****'s Snooze Options, HouMing File Explorer Extention, the TP2 1% battery driver (built into many ROMs, install your custom taskbar of choice in your ROM of choice before installing it, it may be cooked in even if the ROM came without a taskbar), J.S. Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3 (mainly to speed up the end call button and change the boot screens), and PHM Registry Editor.

I typically run only the analog, but popped the flip up for the screenshot.

I liked NRG's background too.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button for these guys too, give em a donation if you're able, it keeps the newer sleeker stuff coming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen07.jpg (10.3 KB, 193 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by laymanspc; 01-11-2010 at 05:40 AM.