Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:39 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Sprint FTW.

Everyone is complaining that Sprint didn't announce a new device, and HTC is going to be getting the HD2. Fantastic. The HD2 (which isn't out) will be a killer phone...if you can get T-Mobile 3g on it, that is.

Bottom line, until the HTC HD2 comes out, the TP2 is still about the best equipped handset on the market. Sprint isn't the only company lagging in the smartphone game. Verizon doesn't have anything appealing outside of Droid and adding the Palm line doesn't do it for most of us. AT&T still doesn't even have an Android device, their top of the line: TP2 or iPhone 3gs. T-Mobile has a TP2 as well, which again, is their top of the line device.

No carrier is really doing much to impress any of us right now. So, jump ship to whatever carrier floats your boat. But chances are good you'll either be dealing with crappy 3g coverage w/ T-Mo, or paying $200+ more/yr for Verizon or AT&T.

Who's to say that once you get on a different carrier's network, you won't be singing the same tune about not getting new devices a year from now?