View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-05-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
I may have missed this in this thread, but what is this app I keep hearing about? I'm intrigued...
Basically heres whats happening.... As you know, I have many versions of ROMs, regular, signature series, and many variants... So, I decided to make a WM app for my ROM that you can start from the start menu, and when it starts up, it will allow you direct connect to my ftp site. I will have categories for Wallpapers, tsk's, taskbars (themes and custom icons), cab's, and updated ROM's. When you select one of those, it takes you to the next page and loads the ftp folder with those specific files in it to download. You can then download and customize your phone all in house. Why, you ask? Well, it takes the burden off me a bit, because i don't have to cook and upload so many different rom's. This way, i can have a few base roms, Titanium, 2.1, and 2.5 with carrier variants and then you guys can use the app to customize your phone with any of my themes and what not to your hearts content. I will use post #2 for all ROM themes that are available (just like now) on the ftp, and post #3 will be for cab's and such. This will save you time from downloading and flashing new ROM's all the time when I release a new theme/version, and the only reason you would need to update the ROM is for a new SYS version. Hot fixes for my ROM's will be listed as cab's in the cab section of the app. I hope that kinda explains the direction the app is going in. I am very close "i think" to finishing.

UPDATE: Just cab'ed up my app for the first time and installed it on my phone. Need to adjust graphic layout just a bit, and link the ftps and thats it. Hopefully should be done today, but i do have to step out for a few hours today, so maybe if i can't finish it today, then tomorrow at the latest. Will have some screen shots later today for ya!!

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-06-2010 at 03:19 PM.