View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: using internet while on the phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarez1980 View Post
I know other providers let you use internet whileyour on the phone but Sprint has this blocked is there a way to get hero to do this . Thanks for help everyone on pox very helpfull
Humm, sorry I don't know where you got that info from. But as far as I know Sprint doesn't "block" voice + data capabilities.

Also, there is only one carrier's network infrastructure that is capable of voice+data (high speed) and that's AT&T.

The only way you can possibly get both simultaneous voice+data (high speed) is if you have a Google Voice account and use it instead of your Sprint number/service, as it is essentially VOIP through your data connection.

I.E. Voice/SMS travels over the 1X portion of the service, on the other hand, data (high speed) is over EVDO. You do, and can get "data", albeit slow over 1X.

Hope that helps,

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 01-06-2010 at 02:39 PM.