View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:26 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Flash a new ROM running WM 6.5.3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by who? View Post
Wow. Really? I may be a noob, but I spent my time searching through these posts to make sure I wasn't duplicating a question before posting (and there are plenty of dupe questions here).

I'm running the 6.5 ROM, not the 6.5.3 ROM. Here's my issue. If there's a fix, please let me know:

I want to be able to have my clock in the taskbar and also have the battery indicator. If I go to settings and choose to display the clock, the battery indicator disappears (along with the htc task manager).

I know a lot of people find the clock in the taskbar annoying/duplicitive, but it's useful when leaving the home page. But not at the cost of losing the battery indicator.

he didn't mean anything by what he said. he was telling you the easiest way to get what you want. i don't know the ins and outs of the 21xxx roms but i can tell you that it requires reg edits. the rom cooking guys may know what those are or may even have cabs for them. most of us, on the other hand, simply flashed a 6.5.3 rom to get it (although that wasn't the main reason we went to the newer build, it was a perk). so. think before you respond and perhaps you won't have us thinking that not only are you a noob, but you're a smartass noob.

oh. and since i cornered the market at being a smartass, i know one when i see one.

Last edited by DarkLord; 01-06-2010 at 08:29 AM.