View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 05:15 AM
gtx_aspec
Lurker

gtx_aspec is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
You guys just seem like cry babies to me.

The mogul is the best pocket pc phone i have ever owned, and now I can't see myself without it.

I don't have blue tooth issues

I don't have roaming lockups

It just works for ME. So if it works for me seeing that I abuse the hell out of it and have all the latest beta software installed, it should for you.

Sure windows mobile sucks, but what's the alternative? PALM? a joke. the iPHONE? a pretty useless toy.

We are lucky we get any firmware updates at all. I remember back in the day...firmware updates? ha ha yeah right. you'd be better off replacing your phone with a new model.

Yes I am a phone whore. yes I get a new phone every few months. yes I always go for the latest and greatest. And it just so happens that this phone is the one that is going to be with me for quite some time (until the tilt comes out on sprint :P) no matter what bugs it has. it WORKS for ME. I use this phone all day long with palm sms threaded messaging, ae buttons mapped from a-z, VNC in and out of my home network constantly.

I even carry a spare battery in my wallet. It's my home away from home. GPS and REVa are just some things to look forward to.

PATIENCE IS KEY.

now stop crying, put the panties back on and get a life. Realize it's a phone, its made by people, who aren't perfect, and have a million things to do at once. Theres no magical "super phone" out there that's bug free just yet.

Hell, if I can live with this phone, being the Chief Executive Officer of a company, who uses this thing non stop, anyone can. We aren't called early adopters for nothin' you know.

-
gtx
live free, and live the dream that dares to be dreamed.

Last edited by gtx_aspec; 12-20-2007 at 05:34 AM. Reason: expanded on people being cry babies.