View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:07 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
your roms have too much eye candy. too bad all the top notch chefs left for tp2 and left unfinished business for noobs. one will need atleast a snapdragon to run your rom smoothly
LOL. you must be either kidding or wearing a nomex flame retardent suit or just be a tard.

Roots DarkRoot dusk rom is the first TP ROM that I have run continuously since the day he released it. Snapdragon? Are you kidding? Why? Runs better than the stock ROM for me.

If you have actualy tried it and are having problems, then it must be a problem with your phone. Running fine for me.

Don't like eye candy? Then get a motorazr.

David