View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:30 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28014 & 21882 ROM|SYS 12/17/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
arg, ok here is what I'm running into:

I want to build a ROM in your kitchen just like the unofficial 21887 you built except with the big menus, no finger KB and no ezinput 2.1 (replaced with 1.5) and not AT contacts on and no titanium weather on, with a couple of other tweaks (don't need chess or hearts, etc...)

but when I cook it like this for some reason I when I select windows default under today>items it just locks up and cannot load titanium at all for some reason, I don't get it. The only thing I am really tweaking here is the menu enhancements, which might be causing the issue, but I really really like those OMJ big menus which can be noticed when switchcing today items, switching keyboards, etc...any ideas?
Menu enhancements will have no effect on the loading of titanium. It's most likely a problem in the SYS if titanium does not work. Are any packages disabled in the SYS?