View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:33 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1280; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

i had a instinct s30 on my sero and i can clear up a few things like mayb why sometimes those fones are allowed on sero. okay... this is how sprint told me. it is not about which fone, the OS is what matters. instinctOS, webOS, and android all require gps for voice services but sero plans only include free gps if the employee on the account is still employed. ive had sero with free gps since may, got my instinct on sero round july. my plan was only 20 since the person over my sero still worked there. so u can get a hero or pre but be ready to change ur plan or fone if they change jobs. recently the person over my sero stopped working there and we did a TOL into my name. so i recieved a call from sprint like the next day stating id have to either change plans or fones since the instinct s30 requires gps and that my bill would now be 30 instead of 20. i chose to change fones of course. feel free to correct me if im wrong but thats how i remember sprint telling me and the guy seemed like he knew is stuff