View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:22 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Fix for 2016 Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Never really had that issue. If you're using 2.5, and have a lot of messages, read more than about 100, it takes time. So I whittled mine down to about 25, and things work just fine for me.

For any updates on the MMS issue, I post regularly at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101286. I also included in my last post all the keys I found today.

Z
yeah idk why i have this issue. i could of flashed the phone just now and still have this effect. with 1 sms and i sent a mms i cannot open the dang sms for a long time. annoying. i noticed that if i get to the mail tab and then try to open a email it will open, still takes awhile, and then i can open the sms