View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Resizing Photos from PPC - Freeware?

It is downloading now in another tab in Opera. Phew, no offense to you obviously because you didn't develop it or anything, but the download link opened up one of those classic Pandora's web-boxes of download perplexity and mental mayhem. The actual real download link surfers are looking for is engulfed and surrounded by countless others, buried deep within the spam-esque spiderweb of oblivion, downsized to nano-pixel size. Once I located and clicked the link, it took me to one of those classic completely redundant 'Download now' pages where the same hide and seek folly was stumbled upon, and when prompted with the 'mobile friendly' download .cab link, that rabbit hole went even deeper. I seriously felt like my blood sugar dropped, and my chest tightened, followed by some severe perspirarion - HAHAHAHA!

Oh man, I will let you know how the program works for sure, and I absolutely and sincerely appreciate your help, I just wanted to make another post in the midst of the download.
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 12-31-2009 at 02:35 PM.