View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS and Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbadger View Post
Hey guys, I've been having a few problems with MMS. I'm running PMD's latest Sense Rom, which does not have MMS by defualt.

So I installed Arcsoft with a cab.

It acts funny.

After I get a picture, I turn off data. Then about 10 mins later, the data turns itself on. I know for a fact that Arcsoft is doing this. It also says "sending message failed" even though I had not tried to send a MMS message to anyone. I uninstalled it, and then installed sprints default MMS app. I was sending and receiving pictures like a champ, and no problems with data.

But as you all know, Sprint's MMS app is filth. Any ideas?
If PMD is using sense 2.5 and he cooked in htc messaging client, I don't think arcsoft will work. You can use sprint picture mail if you have sprint. It's not great, but can get the job done.