View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:48 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Resizing Photos from PPC - Freeware?

Hi everyone -

I was trying to post some pictures on a forum tonight, but the admin limits all members to a single file upload size of 256kb; when I realized that aside from MMS Picture Messaging limits and integrated compression options before sending, I have absolutely no idea how to resize snap-shots taken on my TP2 after years of PPC use I'm ashamed to say.

What suggestions would you have for on-the-fly photo resizing on the cell phone? A freeware with a file size reduction option, or compression option would be better than an option to simply reduce pixel size (640x480 as an example).

Anyway - Happy New Year and thank you SO MUCH for any advice/download suggestions!

PS: Off topic I know... but just real quick, I would also like to know if anyone has a suggestion for PC photo re-sizing, I want to upload a huge group of about 80 pictures I put into a new folder on my laptop, and want them all the be re-sized in bulk to one default size with a click; but the cell phone program is my focus.
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!