View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:57 AM
RyanMayo
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

love love the ROM. Using 12-23 Standard. My ONLY complaint, which others apparently do not have, is on battery life. I take my phone off of the charger between 5 and 6 am every morning. Within 2 hours the battery meter says between 80 and 84% without using it AT ALL. Just sitting there. I am using the Verizon Radio 1.03 on Sprint. Inside my house the signal indicator says between 2 and 3 bars ( I know this doesn't mean much). By noon, the battery is down below 10% and has to be charged. I have given the ROM since the 23rd, hoping battery life would improve, but it hasnt. Also the battery meter I believe is inaccurate. Yesterday (for the first time) the battery showed 88% after 3 hours of standby and within 1 hour, showed 43%. Usually after a SR, the battery indicator drops 4 or 5 %... Has anyone else had this issue? No mods to ROM other than an audio fix and a few apps, but these battery times are without texting, calling, emailing, playing on phone, nothing... Just sitting on my desk or in a holster with 2-3 bars showing on signal meter.... LOVE THE ROM!

BTW, Rootrom (which I think is very similar. collaboration between ahuskins and root??) did not have this problem.