View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 24th) |MalROM| WM6.5.3 Manila 2.1/Titanium [Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Mal, the freaking start up is not even funny....
lol, yeah I get a kick out of it too everytime, glad you're liking it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaworthen View Post
Mal, would love to test the Titanium build as I'm running SPB MS and may move away from TouchFlo completely. Could you please send the link so that I can download and test (if you already posted it, my apologies if I missed it!). Thanks!
Yup, was posted earlier. Works very well, in fact I like Titanium better than Manila: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=344
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
Mal..

I just have one NOOB question?

1. As this is CRC compressed ROM, If I were to add / mod any Manila files, they will have to CRC compressed as well correct? I ask because I intend to the TouchFlow Intregated Radar Weather app over at XDA.
BTW, Is this really you in the LG EXPO Review over at WMExperts (? That review had me doubled over laughing so hard.
From what I understand, if CRC compressed you can just add regular Manila files to it. What you definitely cannot do is add CRC compressed files to a non-compressed Manila--that does screw up things. So you should be fine just dropping in those files. OTOH, CRC compressing them is pretty easy too, so your call.

And no, that wasn't me, just a joke. Though there is a good chance I will have an eXpo & pico projector next week to review
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Any word on a fix for the ring + vibrate option? I am loving this ROM, but having that feature not stick is killing me.
Wish I could say I made headway into this, but no as of right now. Still, I'm looking to update late in the week so I have time yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
... so I activated the Boot screen and re-flashed the ROM. Seem to be working now.
I would assume the SPL version of OLIPRO website is the most recent version (01.10R3).
Right, that is the latest version. Sounds like a simple hiccup in the flashing, I wouldn't worry about it. I've made tons of experimental ROMs that wouldn't even boot--just throw into boot loader mode and flash again, no problem.