View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Hey Pisano whats up with the Italy location?

Finished the flashdance and started up with the localization set on Italian. Lucky for me I AM Italian..either that or I know my way around WM and I was able to set it to English - United States.

Other than that, so far so good. Very good assortment of add ons.

I'm learning to live with the status icons....but they are growing on me.

Only problem I have is not really related to the rom. I installed Num5kulls 12 quick launch icons and it changed my background. I can't find the original black background and have the clock gears. I did find a black grid background that I'm using for now. I like my homescreen minimalistic which is one of the things I like so much about Dusk.

Other than that, everything is good so far. I'm really liking it.

David