Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's Any Mobile, Any Time*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post

"Note that the plan's fine print says the deal excludes calls made to international numbers or while roaming, which Sprint users do fairly often. Specifically, Sprint says "Sprint may terminate service if (1) more than 800 minutes, (2) a majority of minutes or (3) a majority of kilobytes in a given month are used while roaming." Again, "unlimited" in wireless industry parlance usually means anything but, and Sprint's 5GB monthly data cap will also still apply to this "unlimited" offer."

and this reason is why I left Sprint after being with them for 10 years, the last 2 years my cell was my only phone, paid $100/month for the unlimited plan, was moving to an area that only alltel/verizon towers were at and knew I would be roaming 99% of the time and my dealer that I worked with for 10 years (I also worked for a company that had 40 nextel's through him), I told him I was moving and about the roaming and he said becareful, the fine print says if you roam majority of the time, your bill might come in with charges for every minute

hence while I am temp moved I suspended my sprint account and got an alltel prepaid and a google phone number, now I get unlimted in/out for right at $30/month (just wish I could get my diamond to get data on a prepaid account!!)