View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Pegasus"143"
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/21/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Nice one. I may have to try this one since I prefer the slide on the bottom. Will it use the default time font or what's on the image?
Im actually making some modifications to the one Spider posted will have them done shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Thanks spidrweb and Pegasus. Man I love your work. By the way have you seen this one? I'm using a combination of yours and that one for now. But Dusk is still so classy.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=pewter
I like the clock but dont care for the pewter,Thats why Ive changed everything to B&W in my versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
yeah i just saw this one in the list.. looks cool, i like the way the clocks look angeled... but i still wanna read more before i try it out, especially since i dunno the effect it will have since im on a different rom, plus i spent too much time makin this theme how it is now and thats of course thanks to pegasus
I feel the same way, Once I get this to a final stage Ill be working on some 2.5 stuff. Right now Im working on a 6.1 light weight dusk rom, For some one its gonna be fast but only 6.1 no tf3d or manila.

If I do ok with that and learn some more rom stuff I may cook Dusk roms in 2.1 and 2.5.

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 12-22-2009 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.