PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/21/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Nice one. I may have to try this one since I prefer the slide on the bottom. Will it use the default time font or what's on the image?
Im actually making some modifications to the one Spider posted will have them done shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
Thanks spidrweb and Pegasus. Man I love your work. By the way have you seen this one? I'm using a combination of yours and that one for now. But Dusk is still so classy.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=pewter
I like the clock but dont care for the pewter,Thats why Ive changed everything to B&W in my versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
yeah i just saw this one in the list.. looks cool, i like the way the clocks look angeled... but i still wanna read more before i try it out, especially since i dunno the effect it will have since im on a different rom, plus i spent too much time makin this theme how it is now and thats of course thanks to pegasus
I feel the same way, Once I get this to a final stage Ill be working on some 2.5 stuff. Right now Im working on a 6.1 light weight dusk rom, For some one its gonna be fast but only 6.1 no tf3d or manila.

If I do ok with that and learn some more rom stuff I may cook Dusk roms in 2.1 and 2.5.

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 12-22-2009 at 10:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post

I feel the same way, Once I get this to a final stage Ill be working on some 2.5 stuff. Right now Im working on a 6.1 light weight dusk rom, For some one its gonna be fast but only 6.1 no tf3d or manila.

If I do ok with that and learn some more rpm stuff I may cook Dusk roms in 2.1 and 2.5.
and the minute you succeed ill be the first to flash and try it out,, from what i can see you know exactly what ur doing, i have no doubt your rom will be great

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: PAGEPLUS

ghazi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
here ya go...

i must warn you tho, the twice i uninstalled it the slider went back ontop and lost its skin, so it was that ugly white one.

but here it is if ya wanna tryit out

heres the screenshot:

Thanks to Spiderweb, and pegasus
I did try that dusk 6.5 lock v3 and it works as you mentioned, and number is centered right

Pegasus I did uninstall and reinstall the BW slider, and still i have the calender issue, so i guess it is mightrom because i am not using any other cabs, but just the plain rom, and few cabs from this thread, so i am keeping it clean.

Thanks both again for your hard work
Old 12-23-2009, 01:17 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Thanks to Spiderweb, and pegasus
I did try that dusk 6.5 lock v3 and it works as you mentioned, and number is centered right

Pegasus I did uninstall and reinstall the BW slider, and still i have the calender issue, so i guess it is mightrom because i am not using any other cabs, but just the plain rom, and few cabs from this thread, so i am keeping it clean.

Thanks both again for your hard work
I found a problem with it also tonight I'll work on it 2morrow and see what I can do. I think Santod is working on it also.

Im also working on the lock cab to see if I can make it work like smartlock but be at the bottom and centered.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:56 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Post #1 Updated with completely overhauled B&W Slider set, And both Ver of theme has the Slider cooked in. So if you install current ver theme no ne to install Slider set.

If you have old ver of theme I made a few mods in anticipation for new lock cab, So you might want to reinstall your updated ver of theme. I dont think I will be cooking the lock in. I think Im gonna leave it seperate as some people need the WinMo lock for Exchange.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700, mogul, touch pro, iphone 3g, touch pro ²
Carrier: sprint & t·mobile

mike.one is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

my personalizer isnt working after i installed this theme.. any ideas?
Old 12-23-2009, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

webctbill is a n00b
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/23/09) Slider overhauled

Hey Pegasus,

You're doing great work.

I had to go back to square one.
I installed the latest (before todays) and it had the BW slider.
That may be cool for some tastes, but I like the other one.
I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall the old 2.1 and it dumped my programs and I could not even get to my manage folder app.

Had to hard reset.

I want to give this one more try, because I think this is a very fresh look.
With this latest version can the BW slider be uninstalled in favor of the original Dusk. Having the dusk clock is cool also, but not a deal killer.

KUTGW

Cheers,

Bill
Old 12-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

Forseth is a n00b

Im trying to go back to square 1 as well. i tried to uninstall the dusk theme and it wouldnt let me get all of it off my TP2. When i went to uninstall it would say that not all of it could be removed.

so now. im back to my stock slider icons, clock, and dialer.

but. when i move my fingers on the slider. the icon that you have selected. is still dusk themed. As is the mail screen (dusk envelope), and contacts screen.

My question is, how do i completely remove your theme and revert back to all defaults without having to wipe my device?

Cheers.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

to try help pegasus a little let me try answer these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forseth View Post
Im trying to go back to square 1 as well. i tried to uninstall the dusk theme and it wouldnt let me get all of it off my TP2. When i went to uninstall it would say that not all of it could be removed.

so now. im back to my stock slider icons, clock, and dialer.

but. when i move my fingers on the slider. the icon that you have selected. is still dusk themed. As is the mail screen (dusk envelope), and contacts screen.

My question is, how do i completely remove your theme and revert back to all defaults without having to wipe my device?

Cheers.
if i may ask... in what order did you uninstall them?
did you roll back from the end to beginning, beginning to end, or just random?
(ie: what i mean is, say if first you installed the theme, then the then the clock, then the dialer... how did u try uninstall, dialer, clock and theme... theme, clock and dialer or just randomly selected what to uninstall first?)

i only ask, coz i uninstalled this theme once (i normally always reflash the rom for a clean start coz you never remove all the internal files when uninstalling just like in a normal home computer) ans to uninstall i rolled back (last thing i installed was the first thing i uninstalled, and the first thing i installed was the last i uninstalled) and it uninstalled perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webctbill View Post
Hey Pegasus,

You're doing great work.

I had to go back to square one.
I installed the latest (before todays) and it had the BW slider.
That may be cool for some tastes, but I like the other one.
I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall the old 2.1 and it dumped my programs and I could not even get to my manage folder app.

Had to hard reset.

I want to give this one more try, because I think this is a very fresh look.
With this latest version can the BW slider be uninstalled in favor of the original Dusk. Having the dusk clock is cool also, but not a deal killer.

KUTGW

Cheers,

Bill
pegasus might be able to pull the bw slider and make a new cab for the theme (as it was in the beginning but with all the updates upto today) but that could take some time... if i may ask, if its the slider thats "bugging" you why not try install another slider over it, personally i like the slider, but i found mighty mikes dark one to fit my taste more, and im loving it.

dunno if this is what youre asking, if not, then ill let pegasus answer you properly.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

webctbill is a n00b

Hey Spidy,

Thanks for the reply,

As with every slider that is transparent or invisible the calendar date always looks cheesy and almost never lines up with the background. If there was a way to not have the date on the slider and just on the background that may solve that problem.
The icons just look to cartoony for my taste.
I thought the original dusk slider was built in and didn't have a separate cab file.

Also this is starting to eat up memory very fast. After each install and then uninstall attempt, it seemed to keep the previous install in memory.

When I started out I had 200K, after all of the updates i was down to 160K.
This was all installed on device.

I don't mind restoring backups but when you have to hard reset, that may get troublesome.

what every you guys do will be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all.

Bill

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software