View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:08 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Blood to Verizon in AT&T vs. Verizon Legal Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Psycho WHAT'S Up BRO!!! lol

At&t said they cover 97% of the country or their customers or something, but I don't think they said 97% of 300million people...lol

Plus why hasn't this dispute spilled over to Sprint? How come no one attacks Sprints coverage? Not that I want them to, I am particularly happy with Sprint.

Any thoughts??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
IMHO Sprint's coverage isn't that bad....I've had them for 4 years and wides had verizon and sprint. The only time Sprint is terrible is when we travel but others say diff. Maybe that's why.......

I loved consumer reports this year by the way! Verizon was first and AT&T was dead last in almost every ranking.
i think everyone is leaving Sprint alone because they spent more than enough time slitting their own wrists, and as far as their coverage goes for voice they match VZW (isn't roaming cool?) so VZW doesn't have much to say and in most markets Sprint actually runs faster than ATT so they're probably trying to keep their mouths shut. I for one haven't had any coverage issues, other than no data in the middle of Nevada while driving to Cali.
and while it's not through advertising VZW is going after sprint's most dependable claim
http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/24/v...twork-ad-clai/
although sprint is fighting it. it'll be interesting to see what happens if sprint gets involved