View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 03:28 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Hi, I have been using MR Dec. 6th version for a few weeks now and LOVE it! Thank you so much.

Too keep it short since I know you're busy Mike, or anyone else who can offer some help, my wife dropped her cell phone in the toilet today, and its toast. I still have my Touch Pro 1 from Verizon at home, since I upgraded to the TP2 and no longer use it, this would be perfect to swap out with my wife's damaged phone so we don't have to buy another one for no reason.

I wanted install MightROM for her, the final September 2009 release of course, but I wanted to make sure this was the latest and correct SPL unlocker to use for the Verizon TP1: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Also, last question - the Verizon MMS cab, can I use the same one I used on my TP2 on the older TP1 as well so she can text message normally? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 12-20-2009 at 03:31 PM.