View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:33 AM
flipzmode
VIP Member
Threadstarter

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdoy View Post
I don't think anyone ever answered the question of what to do if you flashed and didn't get the Transparent lock. I was wondering because I had my phone in my gym bag and when I took it out, one of my camera pics was now my lock screen! I don't know how to put it back to transparent.

Also, not sure if it was a bug where it changed by itself but I don't see how it could have when it was in my gym bag. I mean, it is a capacitive screen.

edit: Can someone supply the 'image' or if it's not an image hack, then i guess it needs a special way.
I haven't looked in to this yet. For people who picked a non-stock image they haven't been able to get the clear lock screen. It must be caching it somewhere but I don't know where yet. It's on my list of things to figure out. And no, there's no bug where the wallpaper changes on it's own. It must have been turned on in your bag.
This post has been thanked 1 times.