View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Because it's not the newest and coolest?
Why does the new manila messaging app work with the HD2 and not the TP2? What got changed?
That the HD2 is GSM and the TP2 we are working on is CDMA.

Other than that, right now it will not work with sprint until we have the exact IP address needed. Plain and simple. Me, calkulin, indagroove, and quite a few other mainstream cooks worked on this a lot. We got to the point of getting a send confirmation but the recipient never receives the mms. So, I came up with the fix a long time ago to change one reg key and install arcsoft. Which means you can send sms through htc but when you find a picture to send and click mms it goes through arcsoft automatically. HTC messaging client ignores the mms altogether.

Also, we tried pinging the different mms servers for sprint and trying those IP addresses also. Which didn't work.

I am not sure about other carriers but I think calkulin's kitchen has the right settings for verizon.

But completely hats off to you if you get the right IP address for sprint.