View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:44 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Been running 28001 12/9 since it came out today and I must say that overall I'm impressed. Just a few small issues that I'm working out but overall, quite nice.
SMS is working fine for me in manilla which is a big issue for me. I also like the addition of max manilla. I have added it to my past ROMS and found it quite useful, so its nice to have it built into a ROM.
However, I'd like to also try out a 28001 without max for comparison.

I think the only real issue atm is with texting from manilla. If I open a text window and "tap here to begin typing" it take a few seconds for me to be able to type in the message. Thats about it.

GPS locks are quick and my location in google maps is spot on. Going to do a full battery assessment tomorrow before I start doing battery tweaks. I want to get a baseline forst before I start adding things on.

David