View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:05 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Because it's not the newest and coolest?
Why does the new manila messaging app work with the HD2 and not the TP2? What got changed?
i dont know, but i can think of a couple reasons it works on the hd2 and not the tp2. 1 reason could be processor. i dont know if youve used that app but trust me its not meant to be that slow, a lack of a snapdragon processor could be 1 reason. another could be that specific client is currently made to work on overseas mms networks since it hasnt officially been ported over yet, or the simple and best answer is that we are all working on a program that was created for another phone and network all together and it will work when htc creates and app for us. you guys are all wasting your time, when htc gives us a new messaging client it might work, but with this current one its not going to happen, feel free to do all your time wasting as it will not work and it doesnt affect me but i thought i would at least try and save you some free time.
Google is the next skynet